Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Can anyone give me more detail about why small white dogs get skin allergies and diseases?

I am interested in buying a Westie, but I can not stop talking about skin problems that cost a lot to care. Can someone explain how they get it and how to stop because he can not afford to pay for this kind of problem. Reputable dog breeders do not have such issues.educate most important thing is to do your research before adopting any dog, especially if you have the first time. Dogs that are white or nearly white are generally subject to skin problems, cause no one really knows, perhaps by the pigment, maybe there is something in the gene that causes the white color and skin problems. I am sure that not all white dogs have problems, but must also be careful about sunburn. Good food with allergens to help low and quiet a good shampoo, but the truth is that you do not know the severity of the hood of allergies in adulthood. You can try to adopt or rescue shelter and see if any wesite is available in these areas already cleared, but no matter what race you get some $$$$$$$ costs to care for and treat any disease occurs Unfortunately, Westies are not only dogs with allergies these days. If you purchase or redeem a Westie will be a happy father and proud. I love Westies and currently have one. To prevent allergies is always Westie you should stay away from foods with corn and chicken and pork. I suggest feeding your Westie from the time to get Natural Balance sweet potato and fish from all stages of dog food and snacks for the brand. Oriya 6 fish is very good I've read, but I have no personal experience with this brand. You should never Westie bath or use human shampoo. I suggest the bathroom with ground oats. Vet care is important for all dogs, and if you can not afford to keep the dog's health, the respect I ask you again, your pet Westies Many allergies and sensitive stomachs. So it is important to seek the higher end brands with a carb source and a source of protien .

0 comments:

Post a Comment