Friday, February 18, 2011

Why are mange and skin allergies very prevalent in dogs nowadays?

I took care of many dogs, street racing, without pedigree, before there was any new layer, regardless of the food we eat, but the race itself is now very sensitive to dust mites and had allergies.I account in white coats are the most vulnerable, those with mixed coat colors, the white seems to be the first to show symptoms. For the same reason that people are sick now. Have you noticed how some people are on drugs? All insects have transformed our immune system to resist, I never had a dog with allergies or skin problems, and I had to show purebred dogs for over 20 years. But I had friends who have dogs with allergies. could also ask why people with asthma and allergies. This happens, may be related to pollution, heavy metals related to the conduct in relation to the earth, you know related.who global warming. Sometimes you have bad luck. I think it has much to do with how badly many of these animals are raised today. You never see the puppies from a good breeder will itch, but most of BYB I prefer rescue dogs and most pet dogs I see have some scab If the mother is not kept clean and the owner of ensuring good nutrition during pregnancy, so come on Yahoo Answers date of delivery to stupid questions, you know it will be immune deficiencies, among other health ailments. Years ago I never heard of Demodex mites, now I see it in almost every rescue dog that we have. My newest foster puppy just started to lose hair and is scheduled for a trip to the vet now, and his mother breeder fed donuts all the time that she was pregnant. Edit: Wow, what a coincidence. Puppy of the mother I mentioned above has just been diagnosed with Demodex .

0 comments:

Post a Comment