Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can anyone recommend products for dogs for skin allergies?

I have a Pomeranian and his skin looks irritated, peeling, and itching. I have a pom and she was having these problems so that the vet I recommend supplements to help her and it worked. I gave her a supplement called healthy coat of Nutri-Vet. It really improved her coat and she looks good today. If that fails, ask your veterinarian, as dogs have allergies. Selsun blue worked great for my little dog, but he is also allergic to fleas. So I had to take him to the vet, she recommended a medicated dog shampoo. Benadryl spray for dogs, or use a powder called PIF is what we are working in I. also an oatmeal bath would do much to soothe the skin, which are sold in pet stores. I worked in a veterinary clinic as a dog groomer and for dogs with allergic reactions, recommended a kangaroo-potato diet. Or one of science diet prescription food for skin and hair. Your dog is so small that it is to buy a really good food. It can eat on-Baden, fat overweight dog skin problems, because sometimes bad things. Some had anxiety problems and was having a bad hair coats do not wash your dog, or to the toilet for a dog shampoo (they have a different pH than humans) to use. I get a special shampoo from my vet that works well. If really bad my dog is on steroids. You can give your dog benadryll, but you can call your veterinarian first, so you give him the right amount. The best approach is to go to the vet there are so many things can cause this problem, and do not want to give him something that makes it even worse .

0 comments:

Post a Comment